THE YOUNG SCIENTISTS
The Young Scientists' are science-based comics published in English Language. There are three levels for three different age-levels – namely Level 1 (for ages 5 – 8), Level 2 (for ages 9 – 10) and Level 3 (for ages 11 – 12).
The Young Scientists' are explicitly illustrated and designed with the primary aim of promoting interest and literacy in Science among children in their early school life.
- Interactions ZOOM IN : Camel Spiders(p.2)
- Interactions HOT TOPIC : Living Fossils Of The Earth(p.4)
- Interactions PHENOMENAL SPECIMEN : What Is Snow Blindness?(p.10)
- Systems MINI ENCYCLOPEDIA : Identical Twins(p.16)
- Systems SCI - FI COMIC : Why Is Smoking Harmful?(p.22)
- General Knowledge EARTH & SPACE : How Important is Dust?(p.29)
- General Knowledge WEIRD SCIENCE(p.35)
- Cycles MATERIAL WORLD : Black Widow Spiders(p.37)
- Energy SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY : Drink Water Now!(p.43)
- Systems SCIENCE PROBE : Dioecious Plants(p.49)