THE YOUNG SCIENTISTS
The Young Scientists' are science-based comics published in English Language. There are three levels for three different age-levels – namely Level 1 (for ages 5 – 8), Level 2 (for ages 9 – 10) and Level 3 (for ages 11 – 12).
The Young Scientists' are explicitly illustrated and designed with the primary aim of promoting interest and literacy in Science among children in their early school life.
- Interactions ZOOM IN : Who Am I ?(p.2)
- Interactions HOT TOPIC : What Is An Echo?(p.4)
- Systems PHENOMENAL SPECIMEN : How Do Animals Recognise Each Other?(p.10)
- Energy MINI ENCYCLOPEDIA : Why Do Onions Make Me Cry?(p.16)
- Systems SCI - FI COMIC : Wow, She Is Very Tall!(p.21)
- Interactions EARTH & SPACE : The Wonders of Lupinus(p.28)
- General Knowledge WEIRD SCIENCE(p.34)
- Cycles MATERIAL WORLD : Underground Water(p.37)
- Interactions SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY : What An Awesome Bracelet!(p.43)
- Systems SCIENCE PROBE : I Need To Hibernate!(p.49)