THE YOUNG SCIENTISTS
The Young Scientists' are science-based comics published in English Language. There are three levels for three different age-levels – namely Level 1 (for ages 5 – 8), Level 2 (for ages 9 – 10) and Level 3 (for ages 11 – 12).
The Young Scientists' are explicitly illustrated and designed with the primary aim of promoting interest and literacy in Science among children in their early school life.
- Cycles Everyday Science Prevent Mosquitoes From Breeding(p.2)
- Cycles Main Course Recycling Expert(p.8)
- Diversity YS Detective Agency The Poisonous Oleander(p.15)
- Diversity Do You Know? 12 Types of Nutritious Fruits and Vegetables(p.21)
- Systems My Body Where Is The Monster?(p.25)
- Systems Amazing World Agile Blood Suckers(p.31)
- Interactions Main Course Flying Fish(p.37)
- Energy Do You Know? Using Sand To Roast Chestnuts(p.44)
- Diversity Discovery Who Has The Most Legs?(p.49)
- Interactions IT Savvy The Intelligent Keychain ― GOKey(p.53)