A dog is happiest when he is treated like a dog. Although he is man’s best friend, sometimes we don’t always give our dog what he needs.
With the best intentions in the world, we often confuse and confound our dogs.
This book is a complete guide to the best care of your pet, from selecting the right breed, to training, health, behaviour, obedience, diet, and family interaction.
In Dogs Allowed To Be Dogs, you’ll see how simple it is to give your own dog everything it needs to be a happy and healthy dog.
And that is all your dog really wants.
- Title Page(p.navPoint-2)
- Table of Contents(p.navPoint-6)
- Meet Hektor(p.navPoint-7)
- Chapter One: More Than a Wagging Tail(p.navPoint-9)
- Chapter Two: It’s All in the MIX(p.navPoint-10)
- Chapter Three: A Dog’s Good Food Guide(p.navPoint-11)
- Chapter Four: It All Starts … Now!(p.navPoint-12)
- Chapter Five: The Straight ‘A’ Student(p.navPoint-13)
- Chapter Six: It’s All in the Language(p.navPoint-14)
- Chapter Seven: Dogs Behaving Badly(p.navPoint-15)
- Chapter Eight: Take a Hike!(p.navPoint-16)
- Chapter Nine: Groomed for Success(p.navPoint-17)
- Chapter Ten: Health and Safety(p.navPoint-18)
- Chapter Eleven: Vet Your Vet and Alternative Therapies(p.navPoint-19)
- Chapter Twelve: It’s a Family Thing(p.navPoint-20)
- Chapter Thirteen: Mental As Anything!(p.navPoint-21)
- Chapter Fourteen: Response and Responsibility(p.navPoint-22)
- Chapter Fifteen: Check List(p.navPoint-23)
- Epilogue Wit and Wisdom(p.navPoint-24)
- Recommended Reading(p.navPoint-25)
- A Dog’s Prayer(p.navPoint-26)
- Further Information(p.navPoint-27)