【英文保證班.用英文建立人脈】
史上超強的英文問候語,
讓你學習如何用英文思考。
英文就和中文一樣簡單,
掌握基本語句,
用最自然的態度、最實用的語句、最道地的問候語,
和外國人溝通、和世界接軌。
What the hell…
搞什麼啊?
How are you doing?
你好嗎?
深入分析
逢人就打招呼,就像說「你好」一樣簡單:” How are you doing?”熟或不熟都適用。
應用會話
A:How are you doing?
你好嗎?
B:Good. How about you?
很好。你呢?
A:How are you doing, pal?
兄弟,你好嗎?
B: I’ve got a cold.
我感冒了!
章節
- Hi 嗨!
- Hello. 你好!
- Hi, there. 嗨,你好!
- Hey. 嘿!
- Hello, guys. 哈囉,各位好!
- How are you? 你好嗎?
- How are you doing? 你好嗎?
- How is your father? 你父親好嗎?
- How is Mr. White? 懷特先生好嗎?
- How is your family? 你的家人好嗎?
- How do you do? 你好嗎?
- How are you this morning? 今早好嗎?
- How are you today? 你今天怎麼樣?
- How are things going with you? 你現在好嗎?
- How are things? 事情都順利吧?
- How did it go? 事情順利吧?
- How have you been? 近來好嗎?
- How's it been going? 近來如何?
- What's new? 近來好嗎?
- How was your day at work? 今天工作順利嗎?
- What happened? 發生什麼事了?
- What's the matter? 有問題嗎?
- What's the matter with you? 你發生什麼事了?
- What's the problem? 有什麼問題嗎?
- What's your problem? 你腦袋有問題嗎?
- What's the trouble? 怎麼了?
- Is there something wrong? 有什麼問題嗎?
- Is that a problem? 有困難嗎?
- What's up? 有事嗎?
- Yes? 怎麼啦?
- I'm doing great. 我過得不錯。
- I'm OK. 我很好!
- Where are you off to? 你要去哪裡?
- So? 所以呢?
- Same as always. 老樣子!
- Not as good as usual. 不像平常那麼好!
- Not so good. 沒有那麼好!
- Not as good as I thought. 沒有像我想像中的這麼好!
- Nothing special. 沒什麼特別的事!
- So far so good. 都還過得去!
- So-so. 馬馬虎虎啦!
- Not too bad. 不差!
- Nothing is happening. 沒事啊!
- That's about it. 事情大概就是這樣!
- Did you hear about what happened? 你有聽說發生什麼事了嗎?
- I heard about what happened. 我聽說發生的事了!
- Good luck. 祝你好運!
- Good-bye! 再見!
- See you next time. 下次見。
- See you in a few minutes. 等會見!
- I'd like to introduce Bob. 我來介紹一下鮑伯。
- Bob, let me introduce Mr. Jones. 鮑伯,我來介紹一下瓊斯先生。
- I'd like you to meet Bob. 我想讓你來見一下鮑伯。
- Come to see my friend. 來認識一下我的朋友!
- This is Chris. 這位是克里斯。
- I'm pleased to meet you. 我很高興認識你。
- Nice to meet you. 很高興能認識你。
- I've heard a lot about you. 久仰大名!
- Are you familiar with David? 你和大衛熟嗎?
- I don't think you've met Peggy. 我想你沒見過佩姬吧!
- Have we ever met before? 我們以前見過面嗎?
- My name is Bob. 我的名字叫鮑伯。
- Come on in and sit down, please. 請進來坐吧!
- Coffee? 要喝咖啡嗎?
- Do you live around here? 你住在附近嗎?
- Are you OK? 你還好吧?
- How are you feeling now? 你現在感覺如何?
- I have a cold. 我感冒了!
- I've got a fever. 我發燒了!
- I've got a headache. 我的頭好痛!
- I ache all over. 我渾身都在痛!
- I can't eat. 我無法進食!
- I can't stop coughing. 我不停地咳嗽。
- I'm staying home from work. 我正休假在家。
- It's a bad cold. 是重感冒。
- You should listen to the doctor. 你應該要聽醫生的話!
- You'd better stay in bed. 你最好是躺在床上休息。
- You should get some more rest. 你要多多休息!
- Did you take medicine? 你有吃藥了嗎?
- I lost somewhere in the house. 我把它弄丟在房子裡的某個地方了!
- What a surprise! 好訝異呀!
- What a coincidence! 多巧啊!
- Good to see you again. 真高興又見到你!
- I haven't seen you for ages. 真是好久不見了。
- It's been a long time. 好久不見了!
- That seems like such a long time. 好像好久喔!
- You look great. 你看起來氣色不錯耶!
- You look upset. 你看起來很沮喪喔!
- You look tired. 你看起來累了!
- You look familiar. 你看起來很眼熟!
- You look worried about something. 你看起來好像在擔心什麼事。
- Do I know you? 我們認識嗎?
- We've known each other for a long time. 我們認識很久了!
- Here's my bus. 我等的公車來了!
- It's not good for your health. 那對你的健康不好!
- I have to go. 我要走了。
- Have you ever been to Paris? 你有去過巴黎嗎?
- Yes, please. 好的,謝謝!
- I'm sorry to hear that. 聽到這件事我很遺憾。
- That's too bad! 真糟糕!
- How unfortunate! 真不幸啊!
- How awful! 真是太可怕了!
- That's a pity. 真可惜!
- What bad luck! 運氣真是差呀!
- I hope it's nothing serious. 希望情況不會太嚴重。
- Sorry for that. 我為那件事感到抱歉啦!
- Good to hear that. 很高興聽見這件事。
- Thank you. 謝謝你。
- Thank you anyway. 總之,還是很謝謝你!
- No, thanks. 不用,謝謝!
- Thank you for your concern. 謝謝你的關心。
- Thanks again for everything. 這一切真的要很感謝你!
- Thank you for all you did. 感謝你所做的一切!
- It's really nice of you. 你真是太好了。
- I appreciate that. 我很感激!
- You're welcome. 不必客氣!
- Don't mention it. 不必客氣!
- You have us. 你有我們(陪你)啊!
- I'll be here with you. 我會陪你度過一切!
- It's good to have you here. 有你在真好!
- Let me know if there's anything I can do. 如果我能做點什麼,請告訴我。
- You are really thoughtful. 你真是太周到了。
- Do you need anything? 你有需要什麼東西嗎?
- Where have you been? 你都去哪啦?
- I guess. 我猜測的!
- Let me have a look. 我看一下。
- It hurts. 會很痛!
- How long have you had it? 這樣的狀況有多久了?
- Is that so serious? 有這麼嚴重?
- I really need to take a break. 我真的需要休息一下!
- Would you like a cup of coffee? 要不要喝一杯咖啡?
- Would you like something to drink? 要不要來點飲料?
- I'm on a diet. 我在節食中!
- What did you have for dinner? 你們晚餐吃了什麼?
- Here you are. 來,給你!
- Are you serious? 你是認真的嗎?
- I'm serious. 我是認真的!
- You can't be serious! 你不是認真的吧?
- Are you sure? 你確定嗎?
- I'm not sure. 我不確定。
- No kidding. 不是開玩笑的吧!
- I'm kidding. 我是開玩笑的!
- You must be kidding. 你是在開玩笑的吧!
- You asked for it. 是你自己找罪受!
- You really think so? 你真的這麼認為?
- I see. 我了解了!
- I got you. 我懂你的意思。
- I don't get it. 我不懂!
- I didn't catch you. 我沒有聽懂你的意思!
- I'm confused. 我被搞得糊里糊塗的!
- You're confusing me! 你把我搞得糊里糊塗的。
- I'm proud of you. 我為你感到驕傲。
- You must be proud of yourself. 你一定為自己感到驕傲。
- You really make me proud. 你真的讓我感到驕傲。
- I'm tired of it. 我對它感到很厭煩了。
- I'm sick of it. 噁心死了!
- This is too much! 真是太過份了!
- I hate this. 我恨死這一切了。
- Be quiet. 安靜!
- Did I bother you? 我有打擾到你嗎?
- I'm sorry to bother you. 很抱歉打擾你。
- Don't bother me. 不要來打擾我!
- Please don't bother. 不必麻煩你了。
- It really bothers me. 這讓我很困擾!
- It's not necessary. 沒有必要啦!
- Can you manage it by yourself? 你可以自己處理嗎?
- I can handle this by myself. 我可以自己處理。
- Oh, boy! 天啊!
- There you go again! 你又來了!
- Keep in touch. 要保持聯絡喔!
- Call me sometime. 有空要打電話給我。
- Calm down. 冷靜一下!
- Take it easy. 放輕鬆點!
- Don't worry. 不要擔心!
- Don't worry about me. 不要擔心我!
- I'm so worried about you. 我真的很擔心你。
- Cheer up. 高興點!
- What are friends for? 朋友就是要互相幫助!
- You deserve it. 你應得的!
- Can I get you alone? 我能不能跟你單獨相處一會兒?
- Can I talk to you? 我能和您談一談嗎?
- Got a minute to talk? 現在有空談一談嗎?
- It won't keep you long. 不會耽誤你太久。
- Let's change the subject. 我們換個話題吧!
- I don't want to talk about it. 我不想討論這件事。
- Let's talk about it later. 晚一點再聊吧!
- Congratulations! 恭喜!
- Could you give me a hand? 你能幫我一個忙嗎?
- I need your help. 我需要你的協助。
- Can you help me with this? 可以幫我這個忙嗎?
- May I help you? 需要我效勞嗎?
- I'll see what I can do. 我來看看我能幫什麼忙!
- What makes you think so? 你為什麼會這麼認為?
- Did I make myself clear? 我說的夠清楚了嗎?
- Is that clear? 夠清楚嗎?
- Do you hear me? 聽懂我的意思了嗎?
- Don't make fun of me. 不要嘲笑我!
- You teased me. 你在嘲笑我。
- What are you laughing at? 你在笑什麼?
- Never mind. 算了!
- Don't even think about it. 想都別想!
- That's all right. 沒關係!
- No problem. 好,沒問題!
- Don't take it so hard. 看開一點!
- Let it be. 就讓它過去吧!
- Everything will be fine. 凡事都會沒問題的!
- I know how you feel. 我瞭解你的感受!
- Let me drive you home. 讓我載你回家。
- Can you give me a lift? 可以開車送我一程嗎?
- What's the rush? 趕著要去哪裡?
- I'm falling in love with him. 我愛上他了!
- I can't live without her. 沒有她我活不下去!
- I just can't help it. 我就是情不自禁。
- Give me a break. 饒了我吧!
- Come on! 你少來了!
- Get out! 少來了!
- I don't buy it. 我不相信!
- What does it mean? 那是什麼意思?
- What do you mean by that? 你這是什麼意思?
- It's not what I meant. 那不是我的意思。
- I didn't mean to. 我不是故意的。
- I don't want this. 我也不想要這樣!
- Says who? 誰說的?
- Hurry up! 快一點!
- Cool. 真酷!
- That's really something. 那真是了不起!
- We have a deal. 我們已經有共識了!
- It's no big deal. 沒什麼大不了!
- I'm counting on you. 萬事拜託了!
- We will see. 再說吧!
- It depends. 看情況再說!
- It's enough. 夠了!
- Stop it. 住手!
- Excuse me. 借過一下。
- I didn't do anything. 我什麼事也沒做。
- Stay where you are. 待在原地!
- Hands up! 手舉起來!
- It's a good idea. 好主意!
- How much is it? 這個要多少錢?
- I'll take it. 我決定要買了。
- It happens. 常有的事。
- It's going to happen. 事情百分百確定了。
- How come? 為什麼?
- Why not? 為什麼不要?
- I'm glad to hear that. 我很高興知道這件事。
- I'm really happy for you. 我真為你感到高興。
- Good for you. 對你來說是好事。
- I'm not telling. 我不會說。
- No comment. 不予置評!
- I'm not myself today. 我今天什麼都不對勁!
- I don't know. 我不知道。
- I don't know for sure. 我不太清楚。
- I don't know for sure at the moment. 我現在還不知道!
- I know nothing about it. 我一無所知!
- You're not listening to me. 你沒在聽我說!
- I can't believe it. 我真不敢相信!
- It's impossible. 不可能!
- Is that so? 真有那麼回事嗎?
- I have a question. 我有一個問題!
- No shit! 不會吧!
- I agree with you. 我同意你。
- I couldn't agree less. 我是絕對不會同意的。
- I don't have time. 我沒有空。
- I'm quite busy now. 我現在很忙。
- I'm afraid not. 恐怕不行喔!
- I guess I will. 也許我會。
- I guess so. 我想是吧!
- Maybe, maybe not. 可能吧!
- I have no choice. 我別無選擇。
- It's up to you. 由你決定。
- You decide. 由你決定!
- Make up your mind. 作個決定吧!
- I have decided. 我已經決定了!
- I haven't decided yet. 我還沒有決定。
- I hope so. 希望如此。
- I warned you. 我警告過你了。
- I've told you not to do it. 我告訴過你不要這麼做了!
- I'll do my best. 我會盡力的!
- Try again. 你再試試。
- I'll try. 我會試試看。
- I'll say. 的確是這樣。
- In or out? 你到底要不要參加?
- Count me in. 把我算進去。
- I quit. 我退出。
- It's getting worse. 事情越來越糟了。
- It's about time. 時候到了。
- Time to go. 該走了!
- It's a long story. 說來話長。
- It's a piece of cake. 太容易了。
- No sweat. 沒問題!
- It's my fault. 這都是我的錯。
- I made a mistake. 我弄錯了!
- It'll all work out. 事情會有辦法解決的。
- So what? 那又怎樣?
- I don't care at all. 我一點都不在意。
- Who cares! 誰在乎啊!
- Nobody cares! 沒有人會在乎!
- It means nothing. 沒啥意義!
- It's none of your business! 你少管閒事!
- It's not the point. 這不是重點。
- Anyone else? 還有其他人要嗎?
- Is that all? 全部就這樣嗎?
- Watch this. 看我的!
- Aren't you gonna do something? 你不想點辦法嗎?
- Never. 從沒有過!
- I bet. 我敢打賭!
- When are you leaving for L.A.? 你什麼時候要啟程去洛杉磯?
- Anytime. 隨時都歡迎!
- Sorry, I took so long. 抱歉,耽擱這麼久!
- I'll miss you. 我會想念你的!
- What for? 為什麼?
- How could I forget! 我怎麼會忘了呢?
- That's fine with me. 我沒意見。
- Good job. 幹得好!
- Not on your life. 一輩子都別想!
- I'd rather you didn't. 你最好是不要!
- Are you still upset? 你還在難過嗎?
- Take your time. 慢慢來不要急。
- Something happened. 事情不太對勁喔!
- Keeping busy? 在忙嗎?
- Let's get it straight. 我們坦白說吧!
- Any discount? 有沒有折扣?
同書類書籍