THE YOUNG SCIENTISTS
The Young Scientists' are science-based comics published in English Language. There are three levels for three different age-levels – namely Level 1 (for ages 5 – 8), Level 2 (for ages 9 – 10) and Level 3 (for ages 11 – 12).
The Young Scientists' are explicitly illustrated and designed with the primary aim of promoting interest and literacy in Science among children in their early school life.
- Diversity Main Course Eyes For The Visually Handicapped(p.2)
- Cycles Everyday Science Sir Cumulonimbus Wants To Gallivant(p.9)
- Interactions YS Detective Agency Mysterious Bicycle Tyre Tracks(p.15)
- Systems Do You Know? Elephants’ Senses(p.21)
- Systems My Body Hair Flakes(p.25)
- Interactions Amazing World The Secret of The Ping Pong Bat(p.31)
- Systems Main Course What Does Science Say About Facial Hair?(p.37)
- Energy Do You Know? A Troublesome Zip Fastener(p.44)
- Systems Discovery Ricky Has Cavities(p.49)
- Interactions IT Savvy Dolfi(p.53)