THE YOUNG SCIENTISTS
The Young Scientists' are science-based comics published in English Language. There are three levels for three different age-levels – namely Level 1 (for ages 5 – 8), Level 2 (for ages 9 – 10) and Level 3 (for ages 11 – 12).
The Young Scientists' are explicitly illustrated and designed with the primary aim of promoting interest and literacy in Science among children in their early school life.
- Diversity Everyday Science The Fiddler in The Wetland(p.2)
- Diversity Main Course The Secret Between Lily and Milk Tea(p.8)
- Cycles YS Detective Agency The Secret of The Candle(p.15)
- Diversity Do You Know? Weird But True(p.21)
- Systems My Body The Battle Between Soap And Bacteria(p.25)
- Interactions Amazing World Why are Polar Bears White?(p.31)
- Energy Main Course An Electric Shock To The Fingers(p.37)
- Interactions Do You Know? An Ambulance On The Sea(p.44)
- General Knowledge Discovery Is That The Moon?(p.49)
- Interactions IT Savvy A Foldable Bicycle(p.53)