THE YOUNG SCIENTISTS
The Young Scientists' are science-based comics published in English Language. There are three levels for three different age-levels – namely Level 1 (for ages 5 – 8), Level 2 (for ages 9 – 10) and Level 3 (for ages 11 – 12).
The Young Scientists' are explicitly illustrated and designed with the primary aim of promoting interest and literacy in Science among children in their early school life.
- Cycles Main Course Mother Crocodiles Don’t Hatch Their Eggs!(p.2)
- Diversity Everyday Science Carcass-eating Insects(p.9)
- Interactions YS Detective Agency Superpowers(p.15)
- Diversity Do You Know? The Young Of Animals(p.21)
- Systems My Body Your Flatus Stinks(p.25)
- Energy Amazing World Why Won’t My Balloon Fly?(p.31)
- Systems Main Course Insects’ Radar(p.37)
- Interactions Do You Know? My Apple Betrayed Me!(p.44)
- Energy Discovery An Apple Falls To The Ground(p.49)
- Interactions IT Savvy A Portable Refrigerator(p.53)